Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new user "test1 test1"
- Configure SMTP server to view emails sent by portal
- Create a site and page ("Staging Site")
- Go to new site > Publishing > Staging
- Enable Local Live with Calendar selected
- Go to Staging site
- Copy URL to staging site page (staged version of the page)
- Add Calendar portlet
- Go to Staging Site calendar > Calendar Settings
- Go to Notification Templates
- Edit "Invite Email" template with Link to the staging site page (copied earlier)
- Add new event and invite test1 user
- Publish to Live
- View invitation sent to user
Note: You may need to publish a second time to workaround
Invitation contains link to live version of the site page.
Invitation contains link to staged version of the site page.
Not Reproducible on: