Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Sites Administration > Sites
Confirmation message is not displayed after saving Site Template Propagation in Site Settings until Sites is revisited
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP and install DE-32
- Login as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goto Control Panel > Sites > Sites > "Liferay DXP" right side ⋮ button > Edit
- No changes the settings > Save
Confirmation message is not displayed after saving Site Template Propagation in Site Settings. When we go to Control Panel > Sites > Sites, the "Your request completed successfully." message is displayed on the top of the page. This seems like it is out of context.
The message "Your request completed successfully." is displayed right after saving the Site Settings configuration.
The following steps correctly display "Request completed successfully".
- Go to Site(Liferay DXP) > Configuration > Site Settings No changes the settings > Save
70x GIT ID: b52f7b8f5f95001eec5ede88d40e489bba2da70f
master GIT ID: 32a9571a8381a522d81dfa57db45e7f28d43c9b7