Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP32, Master
- Control Panel > Configuration > Server Administration > File Uploads
- Locate the Documents and Media section
- Change "Allowed File Extensions" to .jpg
- Add a DDL
- Choose a Data Definition with a Document and Media field (e.g., Events)
- Add a new row to the DDL
- For the Document and Media file, try to upload a non-JPG file (e.g., a GIF)
Upload fails and an error message indicating the file cannot be uploaded.
Upload fails but there's no error message.
Reproduced in master: cf38e7fdffbccd7e716f6ac85dbd061227f1c5f