Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When viewing the full content of an asset entry pending review, clicking the "View in Context" link will not show the published version of content in context. Clicking this link for a piece of content that has a previously approved version will show the previous version, not the version pending review.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add an asset publisher to a page and set it as the default asset publisher for the page (In the Asset Publisher configuration > Display Settings > Set and Enable > check "Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page")
- Create a web content folder in the current site and assign the single approver workflow to this folder
- Within this folder, add a new piece of Web Content and set its display page to the page with the Asset Publisher
- Check Notifications and click on the content to review
- Under "Preview of Web Content Article", click the view icon
- On the content view page, click on "View in Context"
Expected results: the link takes the user to the page and displays the current content in the Asset Publisher
Actual results: the link takes the user to the page and shows an error on the asset publisher portlet "Asset Publisher is temporarily unavailable". An error shows in the console.
Reproduced in master: c9f142ef897189e0c5b6404e1ab7c67706fa70b3
Reproduced in 7.0.x: c2d0fcaaf84cc63f092827644a59c9551c59c9d8