When we add an XML document to the "Source" from Kaleo Designer and then go to the "View" mode, some content can be added to specific nodes, resulting in a different workflow definition than the one first given.
- Go to Kaleo Designer.
- Go to the "Source (Kaleo XML)" mode.
- Replace the content of the editor with the content from single-approver-3.xml.
- Go back to the "View" mode.
- Go back to the "Source (Kaleo XML)" mode.
- Compare the resulting XML document to the original one we got from single-approver-3.xml .
- The content we got from the editor would be identical to the one from single-approver-3.xml. At most, some formatting changes would be applied.
- Where we used to have
now we have
- the receptionType="to" attribute from recipients was dropped; and
- the recipients changed from users to assignees.