Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, Master
Ready for Publication toggle is broken when do Submit to Publication then disable approve workflow.
Workaround: Page is ready for Publication when approve request is approved.
- Enable approver to Single Approver in Configuration > Workflow > Page Revision
- Enable Local staging
- Add a new page
- Click Submit for Publication ('pending' status is visible) on the new page
- Disable Single Approver in Page Revision workflow
- Click Ready to Publication on respective page
Expected result: user should be able to toggle Ready for Publication button and approve request should be deleted
Actual result: cannot toggle Ready for Publication button, see the gif below
- Ubuntu 16.04/CentOS, Mysql 5.6, Tomcat 8.0.32
- Firefox ESR, Chrome
- 7.0 nightly 7100 - September 15, 2017, 7.0 GA4
Fix priority: S2 + L3 = 3