Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content > Forms
- Go to add a Data Provider
- Name: Liferay Countries
- URL: localhost:8080/api/jsonws/country/get-countries
- User: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: test
- Output Label: Country
- Output Path: nameCurrentValue
- Output Type: list
- Save Data Provider
- Go back to the Form List
- Add a Form
- Add a Select field populated by the data provider created in step #2
- Save and publish form
- Copy link and open in another tab
- Assert that data provider in Select Field works
- Open the same link in an anonymous tab (or log off from Portal)
- Try to select an option from Select Field
User can select a country from the Select Field.
Data is not retrieved by data provider into the Select Field.
Feedback reported by Zeno Rocha via Slack.