Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Branch Version/s:7.2.x, 7.1.x, 7.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:027 - Sandshrew
Git Pull Request:
Code content editor validation differs to preview validation when entry is added into Antisamy whitelist.
Steps to reproduce in master/7.0.x
- Start a portal
- Log in
- Got to Menu > Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > tab 'Foundation' > Antisamy Sanitizer
- Add to whitelist
- com.liferay.blogs.kernel.model.BlogsEntry (for 7.0.x)
- com.liferay.blogs.model.BlogsEntry (for master)
- Create new page
- Add Blog Application into the page
- Add new Blog Entry
- Add next fields
- title=Blog Title
- subtilte=Blog Subtitle
- Add content in source mode, I mean, clicking <> button, adding below content and click in Publish button without click in any other button before.
- Check in database table BlogsEntry, column content for this new Blog entry created this content:
is not into the content (because must to be filtering like in preview validation).
is still into the content.