Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a web content article;
- Open this article and edit it, publish the changes;
- Export Web Contents into a LAR file without version history;
- Create a Web Content Folder and move the article into it;
- Edit this article again and publish it (version 1.2);
- Export again the Web Contents into a LAR file without version history (you have two LARs now);
- On a different server, import the first LAR file, then the second.
Expected Result: The article should not exist in the root folder as it has been moved to the folder
Actual Result: You will now have two articles with the same ID, one in the root folder and one in the folder you created in step 4.