Steps to reproduce:
- Setup an smtp server to portal
- Go to Content > Forms
- Add a form and set up e-mail notification to user email@example.com
- Save and publish form
- Add one form entry
- Assert you received an e-mail notification and the form in the e-mail links to the right form
- Go to Form List
- Export the form you created and download the .lar file
- Go to Control Panel and add a Site
- Import the Form to the new created Site
- Add a new entry to this form
- Check e-mail notification
The link in the e-mail should go to the right form.
The link in the e-mail goes to the wrong form, throwing an "Form is unavailable" message.
Reported by Filipe Afonso via e-mail. #formsfeedback
A work around for this is saving the form right after importing it to the new site.