1. From DDL click on "Manage Data Definitions and add a new one with repeatable text field and save it.
2. Now add a DDL list and select the created Data Definition and save it.
3. From DDL click on the Data Definition then "Add" tab.
4. Go to the right of the text field and click on the "+" to add another text field.
5. Leave the first field empty and type any text on the second one and publish.
6. Go to "Actions" drop down and click on "Edit".
Actual Result: The first field left empty is filled with the second field's text and the second one is empty.
Expected Result: DDL first text field should remain empty and the second one filled with the text.