Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Currently if you want to add a new web content the shown structures are sorted by primary key in the pull-down menu. If there are many structures it can be tedious to search for the desired one.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an structure called ZStructure.
- Create another one called AStructure.
- Go to Site Administration > Content
- Click "add button"
- Expected behavior: The displayed structures are sorted Alphabetically.
- Wrong behavior: The displayed structures are sorted by primary key. In this case ZStructure, AStructure.
: In 6.2.x, you was able to sort structure names using journal.browse.by.structures.sorted.by.name=true property in portal-ext.properties. That property was added in
LPS-65615 and LPS-66261 but in 7.0.x, that property is not longer available