Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Designer
If we write a definition in the XML editor from Kaleo Designer, and this definition has a node (state, task etc.) and this node does not have metadata, an error will prevent rendering the diagram when going back to visual mode.
- Go to Kaleo Designer.
- Click in the FAB to create a new definition.
- Click on the "Source (Kaleo XML)" tab.
- Paste the content from single-node.xml on it.
- Click on the "View" tab.
- A single node would be rendered.
- Nothing is rendered.
- A message appears on the console. Something like:
instance.getRandomXY is not a function.