6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP FP32, 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Setup remote staging environment
- Goto staging side
- Admin > Content > Document and Media > add a document
- Back to homepage > add Web Content Portlet to the page
- Add a web content from the Web Content Portlet and add document link added in step 3
- Admin > Contents > Document and Media > select the document > Move to the Recycle Bin
- Back to homepage and Publish to Remote Live -> Switch to Advanced Publication -> Choose Content -> All -> Refresh Counts -> Change -> unchecked " Referenced Content".
- Publish the site.
An error message is displayed and not completed the following the publish.(Pleaes refer attached "Publish Error.png")
The following error is thrown.
No error is thrown. and the publishing will be successful.