Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Portal Configuration > Portal Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1) Add a new page pageA in siteA
2) Add the blogs portlet on pageA and change its scope to pageA (from its configuration)
3) Add a new blog in the portlet on pageA
4) Go to "Control Panel" and expand "Content" menu
5) Click on the gear icon beside the label "Default Scope" and select "pageA" in the dropdown list.
6) Click on "Blogs" below and click on configuration of the blogs portlet in the upper-right part of the screen.
7) Click on tab "Entry Added Email" and change the email body text and click on "Save"
8) Close, and go again to the "Entry Added Email" tab and check the email body view
Result: There is no change to text. Apparently your change was not saved.
Expected: The change should be there.
9) Click on the gear icon in "Control Panel" to switch the scope to "Default Scope"
10) Open the email configuration and click on tab "Entry Added Email"
Result: Now you can see the change you made. If you switch back to pageA scope, you won't see it again.