Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
Description of Issue:
When linking some basic web content from one page to another Public page within a site (using the Link icon in the Alloy Editor), the path generated is incorrect.
To Reproduce the Issue:
1) Created a test site called LAWRENCE-26 TEST SITE with a "Home" page and a "Test" page
2) Within the Test page, added Basic Web Content with the words, "Link 3"
3) Highlighted the text and link to the public Home page (within this test site)
4) Viewed the code which read, <p><a href="/home" target=" ">Link 3</a></p>
5) Published the Test page
6) Clicked on the link "Link 3" on the Test page and it took me to a different Home page outside of my LAWRENCE-26 TEST SITE
Results of Testing:
Expected Result: Link pointing to Home page within test site (<p><a href="..LAWRENCE-26-TEST-SITE/home" target=" ">Link 3</a></p>)
Actual Result: Link pointing to Home page in root site (<p><a href="/home" target=" ">Link 3</a></p>)
Additionally, viewing the data-url attribute of the Home page in step 3 shows only the "/home" link.