Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
The test case V2EnvironmentTests_CacheControl_ApiResource_setETag3 fails because of a selenium error.
At the same time, this selenium error will lead to 4 other failures. The test cases are as follows:
According to the JavaDoc of CacheControl.setETag method:
- Sets an ETag for the current response that is
- used as validation tag. If an ETag was already
- set it is replaced with the new value.
- This call is equivalent to calling
- <code>setProperty(ETAG, token)</code>.
- Setting the ETag to <code>null</code> removes
- the currently set ETag.
In Liferay, during the setETag call, when creating a instance of Header(com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.Header), the argument can't be null. The IllegalArgumentException will be throw If the argument is null.