Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP31, 7.0.X, Master
Email notifications in Forms is escaping text twice, so HTML entities are displayed instead of the problematic characters.
The problematic characters are: &, <, >, " and '
Steps to reproduce
- Create a form with a text field
- Configure email notification from kebab menu inside the form with a valid email
- Create a page and add the form to it
- Fill in the form field with following characters: &, <, >, " and '
- An email is sent to configured email:
- : In email, HTML escaped entities are displayed instead of characters, for example & amp; & lt; or & gt; instead of &
- : In email, characters are displayed correctly