Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
The incorrect error message is displayed when exporting content that has a dependency in the recycled bin, if the dependency is an instance of WorkflowedModel. The error message that is displayed looks like "The [dependency class name]: [dependency display name] could not be exported because its workflow status is not exportable." While this is technically correct, it is less precise and less user-friendly than another error message that we already have in our code: "The [dependency class name]: [dependency display name] could not be exported because it is in the Recycle Bin."
The reason that this happens is because we try to check for the workflowed status message before checking for the recycle bin message. We should switch the order of these checks, as the workflowed status message will always be true if the recycle bin message is true.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Content -> Web Content -> Structures (three dots at top-right)
2. Create a Structure with the name "Test Structure", add a Web Content field, Save
3. Manage Templates -> Add a Template with the name "Test Template". Just simply Save it.
4. Create a Basic Web Content with the name "Referenced". Publish
5. Create a Web Content using the "Test Structure" structure, name it as "Steve Rogers". Select the "Referenced" in the Web. Save
6. Move "Referened" to the Recycle Bin
7. Publishing -> Export -> Custom Export -> Export
8. After the export fails, click the "See More Details" button
Expected Result: The message would say "The Web Content Article: Referenced could not be exported because it is in the Recycle Bin."
Actual Result: The message says "The Web Content Article: Referenced could not be exported because its workflow status is not exportable."