Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When removing a calendar booking and sending it to the recycle bin, the index is deleted instead of being updated. This prevents searching through the recycle bin portlet's search bar for the calendar booking.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a calendar portlet to a site page
- Create a new calendar booking with the title "Calendar Title" and the description "Calendar Description"
- Search for "Title", "Description", or "Calendar" in the search portlet. Notice each search returns the calendar booking.
- Or, view the index within Elastic
- Delete the calendar booking
- Go to the recycle bin portlet and perform the same search.
- Or, attempt to view the index within Elastic
Expected Results: the calendar booking is returned with each search, and the index is present
Actual Results: The calendar booking is not returned because the index is not present.
Reproduced in master 5d3a9a4c29aa1deb43a189b298f60b1a4195c0c8