Affects Version/s: 7.0.4 CE GA5, 7.0.0 DXP FP33, 7.0.X, Master
When exporting content which has a smallImageURL pointing to an image within the instance, the hostname is not updated. This can be a problem if the content is imported into an instance with a different virtual host name.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new virtualhost to your liferay instance named "testInstance".
- Add an image to the "testInstance" instance's document library.
- Copy the URL of the image (it should start with "http://testInstance:8080")
- Create a content in "testInstance" which has a smallImageUrl, pointing to the previously created document.
- Export the site.
- (optional) delete the virtual instance.
- Import the site into your default "localhost" instance.
- View the content.
Expected Results: Content is visible and the URL of the smallImage points to "http://localhost:8080/..."
Actual Results: Content is not visible (if you deleted the virtual instance) and the URL points to "http://testInstance:8080/...". If you did not remove the virtual instance, the small image is still visible, but points to the virtual instance.
Reproduced in master: 285edd2a1290e37bb6aee008f714f166971f5edd