Affects Version/s: None
The definition canvas should be divided in two levels, as detailed bellow:
Level 1: tabs to switch between Diagram and Source views. They stay on the top left of the page.
Level 2: this content will change depending on the selected tab for the previous level. They stay bellow the first level.
- The Diagram view should have the left sidebar with tabs for Nodes and Properties and the diagram canvas;
- The Source view should have the text editor only - the nodes sidebar should be removed at this view.
- Remove the draft history navigation from the canvas;
- All revision history will be accessed through the Revision History section under the info bar;
- The labels for the first level tabs should be "Diagram" and "Source";
- The labels for the second level under "Diagram" should be "Nodes" and "Properties";
- The second level for the "Source" tab should provide a text + link to import and XML file "Write your definition or " and the nodes sidebar should be removed at this view.
- Invision Prototype: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/DMCMBZX2R#/screens/245278593
- See attached images