Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Widget Templates
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit portal-ext.properties of a 6.2.x installation and add the following property and its value:
- Start the portal.
- Add a Navigation portlet to a page, and set myDisplayQTD as the display template through the portlet's Configuration option.
- Stop the 6.2.x server.
- Execute the db upgrade process pointing to the 6.2.x database where the custom ADT myDisplayQTD was configured.
- Start a DXP portal pointing to the upgraded database.
- Check the style applied to the Navigation portlet.
Expected result: myDisplayQTD is selected and applied.
Current result: myDisplayQTD style is not selected(and not applied).
The upgrade process is not executing at all the portletpreferences upgrade for the navigation portlet. So that the needed prefix ddmTemplate for the displayStyle preference of ADTs defined in navigation.display.style.options is not applied.