Allow users to export/import CSS, HTML and JS in fragments.
We agreed on the following export/import archive structure:
- (optional) Folder named as collection key, this key will be used on import to know the collection to import fragments in.
- collection.json JSON file which can be used to provide a custom collection name.
- (can be inside a collection or on the root level) Folder named as fragment key, this key will be used to overwrite existing or create new fragment.
- fragment.json JSON file which can be used to provide a custom fragment name and the paths for each of the files.
- src/index.html HTML content of the fragment
- src/index.js JS content of the fragment
- src/index.css CSS content of the fragment
We also need the ability to overwrite existing fragment entries to to create new ones during the import process.