Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Collaboration > Blogs
Steps to reproduce:
0 Set up mail server (like FakeSMTP).
1. As admin create 2 new users: user1 and user2 in Control Panel and set them as site administrators.
2. Create a new Page: pageA
3. Add Blogs portlet to pageA
4. Log in as user1 and navigate to pageA. Click the button "Subscribe" in Blogs portlet to subscribe to Blogs.
5. Log in as user2 and navigate to pageA. Click the button "Add Blog Entry".
6. Fill the title and content of the blog and set the "Display Date" in tab Configuration below with the time 5 minutes later and then click on the "Publish" button.
7. Wait 5 minutes and then the created blog will be displayed in the Blogs portlet.
8. Log in as user1 again.
user1 receives both web notification and e-mail about the new Blog entry.
user1 does not receive either web or e-mail notification.
When the Blog entry is published right away (not scheduled), there is no problem with receiving the notifications.