- Set 6.2 with portal-156 and start the portal
- Go to Content and create a structure and add a field to it
- Create a velocity template to the new structure and add the following code:
then uncheck the "Cacheable" option then save it.
- Create a web content based on the new structure.
5. Create a simple portlet with the following context in its view.jsp (or deploy the attached portlet):
6. Create a Page
7. Add a web content display to the Page.
In the web content display select the created web content.
8. Add the deployed Portlet to the Page.
9. The portlet will show its embedded webcontent display portlet, select the created webcontent
Checkpoint: The information in both portlets, are the same and the CURRENT_COMPLETE_URL is present in both.
10. Stop the portal and install portal-157 or newer fixpack then start the portal the access the page
Checkpoint: CURRENT_COMPLETE_URL is missing from the embedded portlet.