Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP6, 7.0.0 DXP FP36, 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
- Start Liferay.
- Go to create a web content.
- Once the form is filled, click on the submit button a few times.
Expected: Just one web content is created.
Observed: Several web contents are created.
A similar behavior occurs for:
- Page creation.
- Web content structure creation.
- Web content template creation.
- Site creation (here you can see a message telling you that site names must be unique, so only one site is created although the form is submitted multiple times.)
- Blog entry creation.
- And possibly several others.
Note: Clicking on the button too many times might result in a database exception.
Note 2: There is a similar behavior reported in
LPS-77387 which should not be confused or be intertwined with the one reported here.