Using a site template with a child page on a user group as a user's dashboard, and using sync to select 'View Website' the page is not found and the user is directed to the status page.
- Add following properties to portal-ext.properties before starting up master:
- Create a site template
- Create a child page and add the documents and media portlet to the child page
- Create a User Group, and assign the site template created in 2. as the 'user dashboard'
- Create a user and assign to the User Group created in step 3.
- Connect sync with the user created in step 5 and open 'My Documents' via the sync client and right click a folder/document and click 'View Website' from the Liferay Sync context menu OR go to the following url replacing the groupId parameter with the User's groupId
The browser will be directed to the user's personal page with a documents and media portlet on it.
The user is redirected to the liferay status page with an error saying the layout is not found.