Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When the "liferay-ui:input-date" 's attribute "nullable" is set to true, it should be able to move focus regardless of web browser
When testing above issue with sample portlet "com.example.datepick-1.0.0.jar", each web browser behaves differently. Especially, it's unable to change focus when using Chrome.
Each web browser's Behavior
Please see an attached gif "focus.gif"
- Fire Fox: Able to change focus without problem. Behaves as expected.
- IE11: Able to change focus, but every tap changes focus point. (Different behavior)
- Chrome: Unable to change focus. Behaves as unexpected.
Steps to reproduce
- Deploy "com.example.datepick-1.0.0.jar"
- Start Liferay SP6 + DE34 using Chrome web browser
- Go to Default site > page and place "datepicker-web" Portlet
- Input any date in 'date1' and 'date2'
- Select date1 and delete the date data in date1
- Select date2
Can select date2 without problem
Unable to move focus to date2
- Mac, Windows7, Windows10 + Chrome
- master: (3e5b62448c3a270e0b0a6aa31f16e5411db55a44)
- 7.0.x: (d5785361db485c700de126ab3e6f013b252cf754)