Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content > Forms
- Add a Form
- Add three pages
- Add a text field in each page
- Go to Rule Builder
- Add Rule: If text1 is not empty, jump to page 2
- Do not save or cancel rule
- Remove page 3
- Add a date field in page 1
- Go to Rule Builder (the rule you built in step 6 should still be there)
- Edit "text1" and see other fields
You should see fields text1, text2 and date available for selection.
You see field text1, text2 and text3.
12. Edit target page in the Jump to Page Action
You should not see any pages.
You see pages 1, 2 and 3, which was deleted.