Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > RSS Publisher widget
Backported to Branch:Committed
Last Working Version:
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:4
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Web Experience tab
- Click RSS Cache
- Set Feed Time to 1
- Access a page with a RSS publisher portlet and an Asset Publisher which has a few contents included on it.
- Click on Options icon on the right and select Configuration.
- Access "Subscription" tab and then select "Enable RSS Subscription"
- Click on "Save" and close the window
- Click on link "RSS" and copy the url which opens the new window.
- Access our page and click on the RSS portlet's Configuration option
- Add a new Feed clicking on plus sign and filling Title and paste copied url in URL field.
- Click on "Save". Close the window.
- Click on "Edit" option in Asset Publisher and modify title, content.
- Click on "Publish"
- Check the content tile in RSS publisher portlet
RSS portlet are automatically updated to reflect changes in asset publisher in 20 minutes.
RSS portlet are automatically updated to reflect changes in asset publisher in 1 minute.