Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Web Content Display widget
- Log in as administrator user (User A)
- Create a page, add a Web Content Display portlet
- Create a Basic Web Content and select it within previously added Web Content Display, enable Comments under "Content Metadata"
- Create and log as a different user (User B) in, go to the page and click "Subscribe to comments"
- Modify the content as User A
- User B gets a notification, clicks on the link and gets redirected to Web Content section of Control Panel instead of an actual article displayed within "Web Content Display" created in the first step
- In Master, user B has to be a member of Liferay site with SUBSCRIBE permission to be reproducible.