Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP36, 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce it:
- Startup a 6.1.30
- Create a Journal Structure with an image field with name image_field
- Create a Template for that Structure
- Create a Web content using that structure and fill the image field with an image. Publish it.
- Execute the following query and check that the elName field matches with the previous entered name image_field:
- Upgrade to master/DXP/7
- Execute the following query
The elName field doesn't match with the previous entered name image_field. The value now is image
The elName field matches with the previous entered name image_field.