Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Liferay > Content > Forms
- Go to Element Sets tab
- Create an element set
- Add a field and label
- Add a translation for "Chinese (China)"
- Add translated field label
- Save element set
- Go to Forms tab
- Add new form
- Add translation "Chinese (China)"
- Activate the chosen translation
- Add field set
Admin will see translated label based on translation selected.
Admin will see field label based on default language.
Workaround, Change translation to default, then back to "Chinese (China)"
Question: what happens if we have a element set with default language chinese and we try to add it to a form with default language english?