Customer has a blocking issue as follows:
On their Production site which has private pages only, when they create a messageboard thread in MB portlet,
the thread is created as a duplicate and diplayed twice in the Portlet. Also the same for the replies to the thread.
When they remove the duplicate thread or post, both success and failure error is thrown on the UI.
Please find screenshots attached.
Steps to reproduce
1) map 127.0.0.1 to 'a.com'
2) startup DXP SP6 patched with de-33 / connected to Mysql
3) create a private page to default site: 'privatepage'
4) configure the virtual host of Private Pages of default site to: 'a.com'
(Site Settings -> Configuration -> Site URL)
5) add a Message Boards portlet to 'privatepage' on: http://a.com:8080/group/guest/privatepage
6) create a new thread: 'thread':
One thread is created in DB and displayed
Two threads (a duplicate) is created in DB and displayed
7) Reply to the thread anything:
One message is created in DB and displayed
Duplicate message is created in DB and displayed
8) Move one of the duplicate threads or messages to recycle bin:
it is removed correctly
: it is removed but UI shows both success and fail (screenshot)
7.0.x commit bce0628ca3bf942d570626635021d8bd6c6791a1
master commit fdfcc19b8a101c7bddcb0261d1fc9df6fef4c640
-The issue happens only on private pages where the virtualhost of Private Pages is set for a domain.
-Also present on embedded HSQL.