Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping > Form Builder
Data Providers are showing wrong characters in forms. Basically, seems like json WS call is bringing json data with an encoding different than UTF-8.
Steps to reproduce in master/7.0.x:
- Start a portal and login with administrator user.
- Create user with firstName field value: 'jamón'
- Create a data provider (#adding-and-configuring-a-data-provider) adding next configuration:
Field Value Name dp example URL http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws/user/get-company-users/company-id/20100/start/-1/end/-1 User Name Admin user, e.g.: email@example.com Password Admin password
Only in master Inside 'Outputs section':
Field Value Label id Path firstName Type List
Only in 7.0.x:
Field Value Displayed JSON Attribute firstName Stored JSON Attribute id
- Create a form using data provider as a 'select' field (#using-a-data-provider-in-a-select-field)
- Create new page; Add form application; and select new form created in step 4.
Select field shows option field 'jamón' with correct characters.
Select field shows option field 'jamón' but 'o´' character is wrong.