Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure > Upgrade Framework
Steps to reproduce it master:
- Startup master in the commit 0d82ad977f1968a43d39a212be6b125bf6bb864a (just before --
- Once it's startup, shutdown it.
- Startup master in the
LPS-77654changes on head.
Steps to Reproduce in 7.0.x:
- Start a DXP with a fixpack previous to DE-37
- Stop the server.
- Start the same server with a DE-37
An exception regarding a duplicate key in index IX_B27A301F is generated during com.liferay.rss.web.internal.upgrade.RSSWebUpgrade upgrade process.
Connecting to the Gogo console and executing upgrade:check you will get:
There is an upgrade process available for com.liferay.rss.web from 1.0.0 to 3.0.0
The portal starts without any exception.
Connecting to the Gogo console and executing upgrade:check you won't get any pending upgrade process
- Once the portal is started execute from the Gogo console the command upgrade:check and ensure that the com.liferay.rss.web upgrade appears.
- If it appears, execute the following Groovy script:
- From the Gogo console execute upgrade:execute com.liferay.rss.web and check that there are no additional errors in the console.