Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new Form;
- Add a Field in this Form;
- Click on Text Field;
- Fill the required fields;
- Click on Show More Options;
- Enable Validation;
- Change the Validation rule to Number and "is greater than";
- Set the number to 999999999 and type any message you choose;
- Add the Field and Save the Form;
- Add this Form to a page;
- Try to fill the Field you just added with the number 3999999999.
You should be able to put any number greater than 999999999 and the validation message shouldn't appear.
The validation fails and the message error is shown.