Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
QA Test Score:5
After clicking 'Publish to live' in the advanced publication, choosing the 'All' radio option under Content doesn't actually publish new or editted content to live.
- Add site and site page
- Enable Local Live staging with Calendar selected
- Go to staging site
- Add calendar
- Add event on site calendar
- Click 'Publish to Live'
- Click 'Switch to Advanced Publication'
- Choosing the 'All' radio option under Content
- View staging site calendar events
Expected result : The following should happen:
Event shows up in Live.
Actual result : The following actually happens:
Event doesn't show up in Live.
Reproduced on : Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.20 + Portal master GIT ID c8ed70280b8eb0afdf293a673d755256761e4570 + master-private GIT ID faf9cd8cdab8930d671066e0893f77449277a2ad