Steps to reproduce
- Start the portal
- Log in with a User account (admin account works too)
- On the left-hand side under the User menu open My Account > Account Settings
- Select a Prefix from the drop-down menu
- Go to a site and add a Language Selector portlet to the page
- Switch to a different language
- Go back to My Account > Account Settings
The behavior occurs only if the logged in User modifies his/her own account under My Account > Account Settings or in Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations (admin users only).
Actual behavior: the Prefix field is empty.
Expected behavior: the selected Prefix will be displayed.
There is a different behavior if the User modifies another User's account (tested with Admin):
In Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
Actual behavior: the Prefix stays intact after changing languages. Prefix list is the same as before.
Expected behavior: the Prefix will be displayed in the selected language.
7.0.0 DXP FP38