Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
1. Copy attached file "com.liferay.journal.web.configuration.JournalWebConfiguration.config" to folder "osgi/configs/". This will activate OSGi property "changeableDefaultLanguage".
2. Start up DXP
3. Go to Content > Web Content and create a Basic Web Content
4. Change the Default Language to 'Finnish' and fill in the title and content with the word Finnish title and Finnish Content respectively.
5. Change the Default Language again, this time to 'Chinese' fill out the title and content with Chinese Title and Content and then publish.
6. Look back at the Web Content you created and check the Default Language 'Chinese' and you will see the correct title and content.
7. Look at 'Finnish' translation.
Actual Result: The Content is missing.
Expected Result: The title and content of the Finnish translation should be displayed.