- Add an image file to Documents and Media
- Add a blog entry and insert the added image into the content of the entry
- Turn on local staging with Blogs and Documents and Media enabled
- Delete the image document from control panel (from Recycle Bin also)
- Start a new staging publication for All content (Select 'All' instead of 'From Last Publish Date', click 'Refresh Counts', select Blogs and Documents and Media also)
Result: Publication fails with NoSuchFileEntryException, stacktrace in the log indicates that AMBlogsEntryExportImportContentProcessor was used, as it's service ranking is set to 100.
- Deactivate Adaptive Media in Control Panel > Apps > App Manager
- Redo the staging publication the same way as in Step 5.
Result: Publication succeeds. This is the intentional behaviour, as we don't want the process to fail in this case, just catch and log the exception, then move on. See here.
cc Mate Thurzo