Affects Version/s: None
The flyout has two states: Default and Video URL state.
- Default state now has a toolbar with 4 actions: add an image, add a video, add a table and add a line.
- Video URL state has an input box and the confirm button.
- Clicking the video icon, the toolbar flyout changes to Video URL state.
- The confirm button is disabled when the input box is empty.
- The confirm button is enabled when the input box has content.
- Pressing the ESC key while the Video URL State is active changes the Flyout to Default State.
- Once the confirm button is clicked, the video is inserted.
- Hovering the video box while it's unselected, the mouse cursor changes to pointer style.
- The video box can be selected clicking on it.
- The video box can be unselected clicking / losing focus on other UI component.
The URL must be a correct URL. If a not valid URL is added an error message appears with the following text:
- "Please add a valid URL"
Currently, we only support Youtube, Facebook Video, Vimeo and Twitch videos. If a video of other platforms is added an error message appears with the following text:
- "Sorry, this platform is not supported"
Note: The short length is due to the máx. width (360px) established by Lexicon v2.0. A tooltip could add more information "Please try again with a Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo or Twitch video"
When the URL is confirmed by the user, we are going to send a request to the platform owner. If something wrong happens during that time an error message appears with the following text:
- "Request not processed. Please try again"
All the errors are shown as toast messages, check the alert section for lexicon v2.0
- In selected state the video box has an overlay (#000000 alpha=50%) with a center-center message.
- The message is made up with a white (#FFFFFF) "icon-info-circle" and a 16px font-size text.
- The content of the message: "Video playback is disabled during edition mode"
- Use "lexicon-video-icon" icon for "Add video" button action
Alloy Editor in Video URL state
- The input box has a hint with the following message: "Paste the video link..."