Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
1. Go to Liferay > Content > Forms.
2. Click New Form.
3. Add a Multiple Selection field type to the form.
4. Add three options (i.e. Red, Blue, Green).
5. Click Show More Options.
6. Type in one of the predefined options into the Predefined Value field (i.e. Blue).
7. Click Add.
8. Click Save to save the form.
9. Navigate to the site's home page and deploy a Form portlet onto the page.
10. Click Select Form.
11. In the Setup tab, select the form that was created and click Save.
Expected result: The form should show with the predefined selections being shown properly.
Actual result: Form portlet breaks and there is a message that reads "Form is temporarily unavailable."
NOTE: There is a workaround. If what is typed into the Predefined Value field is surrounded by quotes, then the functionality works as expected. For instance, if you type it in as "Blue" as opposed to just Blue into the Predefined Value field, it works as expected.
Also, this LPS does not apply to master, as the UI for building forms is different from that of 7.0.x. Thus, this cannot be reproduced in master. The reason master is listed as an affected version is because there was no reason for the fix to be excluded from master and included only in 7.0.x