Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Util > Web Proxy
2. Create a Site and add a Page to it.
3. Add a Web Proxy Portlet to the Page.
4. Click on 3 dots on the upper right of Portlet and select Configuration --> then add https://www.w3schools.com/php/demo_form_validation_complete.php to URL
5. Open URL in a separate page and submit the form.
6. In Portlet try to submit the form.
Actual Result: After long time of loading the form is not submitted and an exception is thrown (see attachment, webproxyerror.txt).
Expected Result: Form should be successfully submitted as when submitting it directly from the site.
7.0.x @ 788161b414cefb00a136311c0fd55391a431eeee
Master @ eabcdfb714fb62a98a4b348ab525af902363163a