Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services
1.Log in as email@example.com
2. Create a site template
3. Create a site from the site template(Create with default settings, "Enable propagation of changes from the site template" is "yes").
4. Go to the site template created in step 2
5. Go to Content > Message Boards > ⋮ button on the right top corner > Configuration > # Message Added Email, Update the mail body and save (or unchecked "Allow Anonymous Posting" to save).
6. Go to the site created in step 3(Go to the site home page)
7. Go to Content > Message Boards > ⋮ button on the right top corner > Configuration and check "Message Added Email" body.
Configuration won't propagate from site template.
Configuration will propagate from site template.