Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Create a web content by associating it with a structure and template in which Document and Media field is added with Localizable selected as No.
Steps To Reproduce :
1) Go to content
2) Click on Structure
3) Drag and Drop Document and Media field.
4) Go to field Document and Media configuration and change Localizable = NO and save.
5) Go to template with respect to above structure
7) Create web content using the previously created structure.
8) Put web content name as "TestContent"
9) Select any file for example "CONCRETE MIXER TRUCKS.png"
10) Click on Add translation (Germany) and change title as "TestContent_G"
12) Edit same content.
13) Click on Select button available with Document & Media and change the image for example "Bus.png", you will see image name changed in selector.
14) Now click on Germany language again.
15) You will see Document & Media selector shows CONCRETE MIXER TRUCKS.png (as it was saved before)
16) Now again click on English you will see CONCRETE MIXER TRUCKS.png
Actual Behaviour: Document and Media selector changes to CONCRETE MIXER TRUCKS.png
Expected Behaviour : It should show Bus.png
Fixing this bug also fix the similar behaviour in the other Fields too.