Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Creating a workflow with comments and if statements in the freemarker template will result in an js error.
1.Control Panel > Workflow > Create new Workflow
2.Add Title, paste test.xml in the definition, and click Publish.
Expected Result: Success banner pops up and Workflow is successfully saved
Actual Results: No Success banner, Workflow definition is blank, and following DevTool error [F12]
1. Edit any existing Kaleo workflow in Control Panel > Configuration > Kaleo Designer.
2. Click the "Source (Kaleo XML)" tab.
3. Delete the XML content and paste in the attached workflow XML.
4. Click the "View" link to see the graphical diagram of the workflow.
5. Click the "Source (Kaleo XML)" link again.
Expected Result: the text editor appears.
Actual Results: no text editor appears. Error logs same as Master