Searching for child Organizations with or without the "organizations.search.with.index" property will return different results for the same search.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Organization ("Top"), with a child organization ("Middle"), and then add another child organization to Middle ("Bottom")
- Create a new user and make it a member of Middle
- Sign in as new user
- Go to My Account>My Organizations.
- Search for Bottom. Result: Bottom does not appear
- Shut down server and set organizations.search.with.index=false in portal-ext.properties
- Start Liferay and then repeat steps 3-5
Expected result: Bottom does not appear as the result of a search
Actual result: Bottom appears when searched
Reproduced in master: 8d897340513a1719cccf3035916ae54e9fd4e956