Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
1. Add a Web Content Display portlet to the front page.
2. From Control Panel go to Content --> Web Content and click on 3 dots on upper right and select "Structure". Add an "Image" field to the structure and name it "Image", then Save.
3. Click on 3 dots on right of structure and select "Manage Templates" and make a Freemarker template with the following attribute:
4. Go to Document and Media from Control Panel --> Content and add an Image in a "Basic Document" then Publish.
5. Add a web content based on the structure from Control Panel --> Content --> Web Content and publish it.
6. From Web Content Display, select the content that you have made and Save.
Checkpoint: The image's fileEntryId is displayed in the portlet.
Edit the content by typing anything in description or title, but leave the Image field as it is.
Actual Result: fileEntryID is empty String in the Web Content Display.
Expected Result: fileEntryID should not be an empty String.